Recordall Compound Series Meters from Badger Meter combine two metering technologies in one innovative package. A positive displacement chamber measures low flow, while a turbine chamber records high flow. These meters are an ideal choice for facilities that experience rapid and wide fluctuations in water demand, such as hospitals, universities, residential complexes and manufacturing or processing facilities.
- High crossover accuracy
- Extended flow range from 1/4...4500 GPM
- Floating rotor design reduces friction and wear
- Features a “screw-in” valve assembly for easy field maintenance
- Exceeds AWWA C702 standards and is NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Annex G and Annex F certified
- Compatible with all Badger Meter reading systems offered as well as other approved technologies
To view some of the documents below you may need to download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Application Briefs
- Installation and Operation Manuals
- Spare Parts
- Technical Briefs
Please select the correct video format compatible with your video player. To download, please right click over the file type, and select "save link as" to your desired location.